Monday, November 2, 2009

November Finds





















I always enjoy beginning each month at the Alameda Point Antique Show. It's a huge outdoor market the first Sunday of each month. This morning started very foggy cold and gray but the sun finally made it's way through burning the fog away.


I like to get there when it opens at 6 so I have first pick from some of my favorite dealers. I make a beeline ( what is a beeline??) to Jana from Cottage Girls. She has an eye for the unusual and never disappoints. I then stopped to talk with Danielle and Eric from Euro-Linens about their gorgeous linen pillows and what's new and what shows they have been to. Look at the wonderful doors Sean brought for his Big Daddy's corner, I always draw inspiration from his vignettes.

The bottles photo shows a marvelous, ingenious way to display bottles from England. Anything with writing on it makes me stop in my tracks!

Happy November!

xxoo, Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment