Friday, July 15, 2011

Life Really IS.....

Bird loves summer.   Duchess...not so much. She adores cold weather.  But this is Duchess writing today, so I thought I would share a few thoughts.  My current new favorite color is "Laduréé green" ..if you've even been to that amazing Tea Salon in Paris you know just what I'm referring to.  I have two of these darling latte bowls in that color that I got at Anthropologie.  While eating fresh cherries from my bowl yesterday, I was struck by how gorgeous the color was, how perfect the cherries were ( in appearance and taste) and decided that summer has magical treasures to offer.  You just have to open your eyes and "See." I'm so glad I did.
What is your favorite season?  We love hearing from you.

By the way, keep watching our blog for updates on our planned tour to Paris next April.  We will take you to Laduréé!

No comments:

Post a Comment